Friday, January 29, 2016

The Never Ending Wish List - London, Spring Edition!

I don't think my wish list will ever end! As soon as Christmas ends and I stop obsessing over winter clothes, I waste no time moving right into spring. Unfortunately for my wallet, spring has lots of clothing options and London has a very vibrant shopping scene! So, here are a few of my favorite things, just so I can look at them for now and not spend my money!

Spring 2016 – London Edition 

Solid Black Panel Overalls
Women's Alaw Heli Dress (Chalk) - product_image_alt_text_2

I am so excited for the new season to begin!!
*Floral Dress from Club Monaco
*Black Overalls from Piper and Scott
*Romper from Club Monaco
*One Piece from Urban
*Sidewalk Skirt from Madewell
*Sheer White Dress from AllSaints
*Cool Tank from Sweaty Betty (new fav place)
*Fleetwood Mule from Free People
*Cover-up Jumpsuit from Madewell

Happy soon to be spring shopping!!

<3Bren





No comments:

Post a Comment