Saturday, January 16, 2016

Where'd my hair go?!?



If you couldn't tell by my face in the mirror, I was pretty dang nervous to cut off 8 inches of my hair this past Friday! I have always wanted to donate hair, it is even on my bucket list, but I have never bothered to grow my hair long enough. This past summer, I made the decision to commit to growing my hair really long, so that I could chop it all off later in the year! And I did it!!!! I donated it all to Pantene Beautiful Lengths! I chose this organization mostly because the minimum requirement is 8 inches instead of 10, and I wasn't about to cut off 10 inches! But I did A LOT of research and came to find that Pantene Beautiful Lengths is a fantastic organization! I am so glad to have put all this hair into the right hands.



It's all gone!!!! But I am super happy with the result! And happy to have given all the hair to a great cause! I brought my bff Morgan with me for moral support and for a lunch date post haircut! 

We hit up Homegrown and got chicken pesto sandwiches and salads. Best place ever!!!


Yay for short hair and items checked off the bucket list!

<3Bren

No comments:

Post a Comment