Monday, June 22, 2015

Starting a blog!

The blogging world has always fascinated me. 

I've always enjoyed reading different lifestyle blogs I find on the internet, while also secretly envying the creator of each blog. I have considered making a blog for several years now, but have continually hesitated out of fear that it wouldn't be successful. I finally decided that it doesn't matter how many people follow me, this is a place for me to express my personal style. Without further thought, I decided to act! So here is my blog! I don't have much experience in this and I am certainly not a professional photographer, but I am so excited to share bits and pieces of my life, and I hope you will enjoy reading them.

Happy Blogging!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14216241/?claim=grx4zgc73sa">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment